Welcome to the original Win It Wednesday! Congrats to the winner of the Customizing Kiddos giveaway #13@nola727 .
Stop over at my new site, A Real Housewife in Georgia, today and say hello!
What is Kaskey Kids?
The concept for Kaskey Kids came together in 2002. Christy Kaskey blended her desire to find the perfect toy for her sports loving kids, with the memory she had of her brothers entertaining themselves for hours on end with the classic action figures of their childhood; Army Men, Super Heroes and Cowboys and Indians. Christy wanted to retain the value behind these classic toys and the benefits they gave of open-ended, child-driven, fun and imaginary play, but wanted the action figures for her children to focus on the sports they loved.
Here is a sample of what you will find in your set...
HOCKEY ACTION FIGURES
Hockey Guys: Blue vs. Yellow
Simply slide together your rink walls and place your mat inside the boards and your hockey game can begin! With a slick surface, goals, and an oversize puck, kids will have lots of fun passing and scoring goals!
- 14 2 1/2" players
- 1 referee
- 2 goals
- 1" puck
- 10 rink wall pieces that slide together to form the rink
- 26" x 18" shiny, slick plastic mat that resembles "ice"
- 10" x 6" x 5" stackable container with attached lid and handle
A note to help you enjoy Hockey Guys: The hockey mat you will receive will have some creases when you take it out of the box. As it sits out on a hard, flat surface, the creases will smooth out. If you prefer to keep your mat smooth and do not want to fold it back up after each use to avoid any creasing, just roll up the mat lengthwise and slide it under the handle of the box.
I know my5 year old son would love these! What a fun idea!!
Want It? Click here to visit Kaskey Kids.
How to enter to win a full set of your choice:
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email address if it is not on your profile.
~Please leave a separate comment for each entry~
1. Post this giveaway on Facebook for an extra entry. You can do that easily by clicking on the "Facebook" tab at the top of this post. Come back here & leave a link to it.
2. How did you hear about this giveaway?
3. Give me your honest opinion of The Gift Closet in this short survey.