Ever had bra straps slide off your shoulder or a bra that just won't stay put? I have and it can be quite annoying. I jumped on the chance to try out the new Barely There No Slip Fit Bra and here is the scoop on it!
It's a simple concept. A Bra that stays put! Here is what I like about it:
1. It really does stay put!
2. Wonderful fit. I must say it holds everything in place much better than some more $$ brands I currently own.
3. Available in underwire, wirefree, & a lift underwire.
4. Line-free look, smooth all over.
5. No irritating tags....yay!
6. Underwire is super comfortable.
7. Reasonably priced at $33 and available at Kohls and other department stores.
What I didn't like:
1. It was a little "squeaky". When I moved I could hear little noises from the straps or closures or something. Does that make sense? Maybe that will go away after it has been washed a few times.
Want It? Visit Barely There by clicking here. Here's a coupon code for $5 off your No Slip Fit Bra! SHARE5 Enjoy!
I received this bra for the purpose of review only. All opinions are 100% my own. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.
P.S. The winner of the Kiddie Catch All Giveaway is #14 Rachel. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe below to receive my posts via email.