Monday, February 28, 2011

Drumroll please!

Share

I'm so stinkin' excited today! I have been working on a new site and am so happy to be able to finally share it with you today! I am not a patient person and when I get an idea I want to make it happen....yesterday. So without further adue, here is my new addition!



Don't worry, The Gift Closet isn't going anywhere and nothing will change here. My new site, A Real Housewife in Georgia, is a place where I can really connect more with you as we "do life" together. I’ll be writing mostly about…
  • Food~Yum!
  • Faces ~Beauty Girlie girl stuff!
  • Favorites~What I’m into right now
  • Photos~My personal photos w/ a story
  • Faith~ A Journey in Faith
  • And much much more!
On each of the posts above I will offer you a chance to link up your own post about that subject of the day, whether it be your favorite food, photo, your current favorites, etc. You don’t have to link up, you can just come & read, but if you do decide to play along, I promise tons of fun! ~Giddy~

Here is a schedule of the Upcoming Posts:

These are the posts you can plan ahead to link up to!

~March 1 Food
{What is your fave recipe right now?)

~March 2 Faces
{What is your fave beauty product of the moment?}

~March 3 Photos
{Share your favorite photo & the story behind it}

~March 4 Faith
{List 25 things you are thankful for/pics are good too!}

So I hope you have a fabulous day and come see me at A Real Housewife in Georgia! ~wink~

P.S. The winner of the Raisels giveaway is #38 Debi Jackson. Congrats!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh you new site sounds great, heading over now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs