Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moisturing Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer

Share

Having a family of 5 and being on the go there prolly isn't a day that goes by that we don't use hand sanitizer. Most of them dry your skin out, are sticky, and reek of alcohol. I had the opportunity to try a new Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer and want to let you in on the scoop!

Veripur is the new non-drying, alcohol-free hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs on contact & continues to protect your hands for up to 4 hours after application! You can find Veripur at Walgreens online or in-store.

What I like about Veripur:
1. I love that it is safe for my entire family & all ages!
2. It feels like you are just applying lotion instead of a hand sanitizer.
3. Makes my hands super soft.
4. Not greasy.
5. Pleasant fresh smell. Comes in a "fresh" scent or unscented.
6. Comes in 2 sizes. A 13 oz pump bottle for $ 10.99 or 3 oz tube for $5.99.
7. Protects you 4 hours after application. Now that is the bomb!!
8. Veripur is tested & proven effective against 20 commonly found strains of bacteria & 4 viruses.

What I didn't like:
1. Nothing! I'm really excited to have learned about this product! I def will be using this product from now on & HIGHLY recommend it!! :)

Want It? Click here to visit Veripur.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for checking out my blog. I wanted to return the favor, and I am going to follow this blog! I want to try this hand sanitizer, I also work as a CNA part time and my hands dry out easily when I use hand sanitizers. This stuff looks wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs