I'm a sucker for freebies. Especially when it is jewelry! So when I received an email from DiamondEarrings.org offering me...and one lucky Gift Closet reader a free pair of diamond stud earrings I said, "Heck yeah!"
Basically, any question you have is answered on the website. So, here it is...straight from the horse's mouth....
Are they real diamonds?
No, sorry - as much as we'd like to give away real diamonds for free, I don't think our accountant would go for it.
How can you give away earrings for free? What's the catch?
Instead of spending thousands on advertising promoting ourselves, we're actually compensating YOU to get the word out for us.
What do I have to do to get my free pair of earrings?
Simply mention us anywhere on the web. Whether it's on your twitter, facebook or myspace page, blog, youtube, etc. We're not picky, anywhere will do.
How many pairs of earrings do you have to give away?
This is a limited time offer and may expire at any time.
Is this a scam?
No, just a unique way of getting the word out about our new online jewelry company.
What's the catch?
No catch, just mention us anywhere on the web and pay $3.77 and you'll receive a set of beautiful simulated-diamond earrings, set in sterling silver and delivered in a heart shaped box.
How long will it take to receive my earrings?
Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your free set of earrings.
Can I order more than one set of earrings?
Sorry, we have a limit of one order per household.
Are there any hidden or recurring charges?
No, there is only a one time payment of $3.77 for postage and handling. There are no hidden charges, further payments or "monthly membership" fees. Just a one time payment.
Do you have other diamond earrings to sell?
Right now we're simply doing the giveaway. Eventually we will be selling earrings and diamond earrings on the site, but for now we want to concentrate on giving out these earrings.
What I like about my earrings:
1. They come in a little Red Heart Shaped Box. Perfect for gift-giving!
2. They ship quickly.
3. I love that they are trying out a new way to get their product out there. No boring marketing ideas here!
4. The earrings are a good size. Not too big, not too small.
What I don't like about my earrings:
How to enter to win:
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email addy if it is not on your profile.
~Leave a separate comment for each entry please.~
1. Mention DiamondEarrings.org on your Twitter page. Leave the link to it in your comment.
2. Mention DiamondEarrings.org on your blog. Leave a link to the post in your comment.
3. Mention DiamondEarrings.org on your Facebook page. Leave the link in your comment.I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.Giveaway ends Thursday September 23, 2010 @ midnight.
Winner will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond. This blog bares no responsibility for the delivery of this prize. Giveaway open to US & Canada residents only.