Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Mom-prenuer, Genevieve, with Celebrate2da! I came across her site & loved all her great party ideas! She had a Little Red Riding Hood birthday party for her daughter that was too cute!! Are these little cupcakes not the most original??

Now this is a party table ladies!! ~wink~



The inspiration behind her biz:
"You know that saying... “Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.”? Well, I love CELEBRATING! More to the point, I love making people feel like rockstars! So I guess I’d have to say that my passion for posh parties, blissful bites and crafty creations led me to launch Celebrate TODAY ...the superchick way! Through my biz, I’m able to honor others, make them smile and all while feeding my addiction for all things party!"

Genevieve also makes & sells Kandy Kones, Crepe Streamers, & Birthday Banners over at her etsy shop so perfectly named, "Posh Party Pretties". Love it!!

Gotta have it? Well....Genevieve would
like to offer Gift Closet readers a 20% discount to her new etsy shop, Posh Party Pretties by celebrate TODAY! Enter the code “GiftCloset” in the message box as the check out and your discount will be refunded within 24 hours of payment receipt! Yippee!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs