Monday, September 13, 2010

Cafe Press Review - Personalized Gifts

Share

Looking for a fun gift? Do want a good laugh today? I cracked up at so many of the funny shirts over @ Cafe Press and even sent several links to some friends.You can find millions of personalized water bottles, cool aprons and posters at CafePress – for any topic, interest or brand!

Here are some of the cute ones I came across....


If they had a Mom to the third I would have gotten it!

Love this maternity one!
And I was lucky enough to receive this one for my 9 month old....Too cute! This one actually stood out for me cuz this is something my brother-in-law has said before (being goofy of course). And of course, I think my baby boy is a big deal...so this was perfect! ~wink~

What I like about Cafe Press:
1. They have a large selection of affordable gift items.
2. Unique!
3. Quick shipping.
4. Orders come w/ a cute little envelope. If it is a gift, they would be able to personalize your message in the envelope.
5. They can personalize anything!

What I didn't like:
1. Notta! No complaints here about Cafe Press. :)

Want It? Click here to shop.

What's your favorite funny t-shirt @ Cafe Press?

I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs