Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Saturday Swap-Guest Blogger!

Share

I as so excited to be guest posting on The Gift Closet today! Let me introduce myself a little. My name is Trisha and I am the author of 3 Four and Under! I have a 4 year old daughter and 18 month old identical twin sons. On my blog I share crafts, sewing, recipes, and more!

Today I'm going to share with you a quick and easy tutorial on how to hand dye a onesie or t-shirt




Step 1: In a large bowl or bucket, fill with hot water (enough to cover the object you are dyeing)


Add as much dye as you would like, depending on how light or dark you want the color to be


Stir the dye, making sure it is all desolved






Step 2: Get the onesie or t-shirt soaking wet with hot water






Step 3: Place the onesie in the bowl of dye


Move it around a little while it is in the dye to get even color


The longer you leave it in, the darker the color will be.






Step 4: Rinse the onesie until the water comes clear






Step 5: Lay the onesie flat to dry






And voila! You have a colorful onesie! No more boring white onesies!




Heather, Thanks so much for having me come visit today! It was a lot of fun!


Please be sure to come and visit 3 Four and Under!


I'm always looking for guest bloggers and fun giveaways!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs