Sunday, January 9, 2011

Make It Monday

Share

It's been a while since I've posted "Make It Monday" and shared a recipe with you. I live in Georgia and in case you haven't heard on the news, we are iced in down here. The entire Atlanta area is pretty much shut down, flights are canceled, schools and businesses are closed. We are enjoying a day inside, except for the fact that my baby has the flu....despite getting the stupid flu shot. :( It's days like today that comfort food is always nice. And for me, that includes....chocolate!! :) I would like to share a recipe with you for a yummy dessert. A friend sent it to me w/ no title of what it is. I guess the best description would be to tell you it's like a Chocolate Chip Brownie. A really moist one at that! I have made it a couple of times over the past few weeks, it makes a big pan, and everyone loves it! Here is the recipe for this "mystery dessert". :)

2 small boxes chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix (no pudding in mix)
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
Semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix pudding and milk together w/ spoon. Add cake mix, oil, and vanilla. Mix until lumps are gone. Pour into 9x13 dish. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Enjoy!

P.S. Want to share this recipe w/ a friend? You can click on the small white envelope below to email it to them! :)

1 comments:

Celena said...

I'm gonna have to make this today! Two boxes of pudding are yelling at me to be used! lol

I added your link to my blog :)
http://cats-alley.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs