A few years back I had what I thought to be an original and creative genius idea. I thought, how wonderful would it be to have a "bag" that you could put all your contents in for your purse, then simply pick up the bag and move it from purse to purse when you want to carry a different one. So, I presented the idea to a friend and she burst my bubble when she said someone had already invented it! And some smart Momma has taken it a step further now and created this awesome carryall for your diaper bag! Genius!!
I received this PishPosh Quick Zip Carryall from Pish Posh Mommy to review:
It has a Savvy gray pattern on white background with bright yellow water resistant lining.
Outer fabric is 100% cotton and inner lining is nylon taslon. Carryall is washable.
10W x 9H x 5D
Retails for $44.99
What I like about it:
1. I love that it zips. No worries about stuff falling out in the bag or purse.
2. Outside pockets: 7 pockets of varying sizes around perimeter of bag with a zipper to close Inner Pockets: 1 large pocket for diapers and wipes, 2 smaller pockets, 1 secure zipped pocket and 2 elastic pockets to hold bottles/cups. It will hold a TON of stuff ladies!!
3. They offer lots of really cute designs and colors.
4. The have different styles to choose from as well. There is a tote, a pull string, and the Quick Zip.
5. They also have diaper clutches and pads to match the carryalls!
What I didn't like about it:
1. It didn't fit my particular diaper bag very well, so make sure you measure before you buy. Not really a dislike, just something to think about before you buy. ~wink~
Want It? Click here to visit PishPosh Mommy! Gift Closet readers can use the code HOLIDAY25 for 25% off their purchase between now and 12/31/10! Yippee!!
I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.