Monday, December 27, 2010

Hand & Foot Warmers

Share

A couple of weeks ago we took the family to Disney World for Christmas. Warm temps, right? Nah....not for us! It was record-breaking low temps...in the 30's!! I received these goodies to review just a week or 2 too late because these would have been perfect for those cold windy days at Disney!
Foot Warm-Up® foot warmers are perfect for those sitting still and not generating much body heat. Specially designed to work in low oxygen environments like shoes, our warm-ups are ideal for watching outdoor sporting events, fishing, or just to keep warm when the nights get cold.

Super HotHands® are larger (4” x 5”) air-activated hand and body warmers designed to last up to 18 hours providing safe, comfortable warmth in the coldest of temperatures. When placed in pockets or between layers of clothing, these warmers will help you enjoy cold weather activities longer, whether it’s hunting, fishing, working or just being a spectator.
Toasti Toes® are air-activated toe warmers with full adhesive on one side that sticks to your socks to provide up to 5 hours of warmth. Best used by the active sportsman who will be walking or moving continuously while outdoors in the cold. Not recommended for those who will be stationary for long periods of time.

Designed for skiers, hunters, fishermen, golfers, or people who work or play in the cold for long hours. HotHands-2® hand warmers are air-activated and will provide up to 10 hours of soothing warmth inside gloves, pockets or wherever you feel a chill.
What I like about these products:
1. They work! Never having heard of these I was unsure of how well they would work.
2. The particular hand warmers I used lasted longer than 10 hours. If they started to cool in the least I exposed them to air, shook them up a little, and they heated right back up. That only happened once in the 10 hours + that I tested them.
3. I love that these products offer safe and natural heat.
4. No odor.
5. Air-activated so you can use anywhere anytime!
6. You can purchase them in individual packs or by the case. Individuals are only $.75-what a deal!

What I didn't like:
1. Nothing! I would just say if you have little ones around like me remember not to let them eat these little heat packets! ~wink~

I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.

See you tomorrow for Win It Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs