The Holidays are approaching. 10 weeks 5 days till Christmas, but who's counting? ~wink~
I made my list the other day & took stock of my Gift Closet. If I see a good deal during the year on something I know someone on my list would love, I snatch it up, and stick it in my Gift Closet. Saves me time and money in the long run. I love a one-stop shopping kind of site. I also am a fan of Gift Cards. What's not to love about a gift card? Some will say it's impersonal. But hey! I'd much rather get a gift card to a store I like than a hideous piece of jewelry or clothing I'll never wear. I know, I know. It's the thought that counts. But if you're going to get someone a gift, why not get something you know they will use?
All that rambling to say, I would like to let you know about a site I have discovered called GiftZip.com. It will make your shopping this year quick, easy, and you will never have to get out of your pj's or leave the house!
GiftZip.com serves as a portal to the web's eGift cards, promoting greener gift giving and seeking to save shoppers precious resources. GiftZip.com just launched their Greener Gift Giving movement in response to the 75 million lbs of PVC dumped into landfills each year due to plastic gift card waste. You literally could handle all your shopping through one site!! Retailers include Sephora, Amazon, Ugg Australia, Home Depot, Kohl's, Bloomindale's, Walmart, Kmart, Meijer, and....
GiftZip.com is simple, fast, and completely free. It's the perfect way to send a last minute gift or as a more efficient way of giving all of your eGift cards. There are no catches or hidden fees.They don't collect data or require you to register. The best part? You will never lose a gift card again. Save the eGift cards in your inbox.
1. Browse the various categories, locate a retailer of interest and click on that retailer's logo.
2. A box will appear providing a brief description of the product or services that the retailer offers, as well as information regarding denominations available and locations where the eGift card is redeemable.
3. Click GiftZip it! And you will be automatically directed to the retailer's secure eGift card page.
4. From there, follow the instructions on the retailer's website to complete your order.
5. Your eGift card will be sent by email and arrive in your recipient's inbox. You also can have the eGift card sent to yourself to print.
One lucky Gift Closet reader can enter to win a $25 Gift Card to GiftZip.com!!
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email address if it is not on your profile.
~Leave a separate comment for each entry~
1. Click here to "like" The Gift Closet on Facebook.
2. FIVE extra entries for making a purchase from GiftZip.com
Giveaway ends Monday October 18 , 2010 @ midnight. Winner will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond. This blog bares no responsibility for the delivery of this prize. Giveaway is open to US residents only.
P.S. I am open for link exchanges. What a great way to get some free ad space! Email me today if you are interested. :) Heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net