The winner of the planner from Chaos...Simplified is #5Valancia. Congrats!
I'm all about saving money and being green at the same time. How about you? I received these SKOY reusable cloths from Get N Green that do just that.
What is Get N Green?
Get N Green is a great site to find eco-friendly products such as BPA Free Baby Bottles, Wrap-N-Mats (which I love for my kid's lunches), Klean Kanteen Bottles, and so much more!
What is SKOY?
SKOY is The SKOY cloth is a fabulous, absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth. SKOY cloth can be used in place of your sponge, wash cloth or paper towels.
It is a European made product and 100% biodegradable because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. SKOY cloth is a chlorine-free product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, SKOY cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks.
The SKOY cloth is a durable product due to the re-usability factor and can last months. Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, at least $2 a roll, SKOY cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment.
The SKOY cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. As a result, producing the most superior cloth product available. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet SKOY cloth will feel in your hand.
The SKOY cloth is long-lasting because of the wash ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria? That will never happen again if you microwave your SKOY cloth. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe. Cleaning your SKOY cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.
Each SKOY is approximately 7”x 7” and the Large SKOY is 12”x 10”.
They come four to a package - mixed color variety, mixed color with inspirational text, all white or the very popular green GetN'Green logo on white.
What I like about SKOY:
1. I love that they are bio-degradable and completely break down in 5 weeks. Makes me feel good to know I am using something that is good for the environment, while doing every day chores.
2. They are cute & fun! The pack I received was multi-colored w/ flowers on them. They have a variety of colors and designs to choose from.
3. I used mine as a dishcloth in the kitchen. It is a heavy material and works great.
4. It really is super absorbent & is only $6.95 for a 4 pack. Truly will save you money in the long run.
5. I love that you can wash it & re-use it as well.
What I didn't like about SKOY:
1. Nothing! A truly great product & site.
Want It? Click here to visit Get N Green.
In what ways have you "gone green"?