Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Booty Butter Tanning Lotion Review

Share

Don't you hate the first time you have to get in a swimsuit each year? Or for some of us....ever having to put one on? ~wink~ Not only do you have to try to get your body ready for swimsuit season...but get your tan on too. I received the opportunity to sample the Hawaiian Booty ButterTanning Lotion by Bikini Kitchen and wanted to share my thoughts w/ you!
The facts:
Booty Butter is not a self tanner; it is a tanning accelerator. Although it does give you an instant bronze color when you apply, it does require that you spend some time in the sun.Please don't forget to mix it w/ your favorite SPF when hitting the outdoors.
This Booty Butter is an all-natural tanning lotion that turns the skin a luxurious bronze faster, while keeping it ultra-moist thanks to a special Hawaiian ingredient – Kukui Nut Oil.

What I like about the Booty Butter Tanning Lotion by Bikini Kitchen:
1. I like that it contains natural ingredients.
2. I am super busy Momma, so I like that it helps me get a "glow" faster. I don't have much time in the sun, so why not maximize it?
3. I LOVED that it gives you an instant bronze color. That is so great, especially since so many times when you get in the sun, especially if it's been a while, you are so pasty. This way you can look like you've got some color, while getting your tan on at the same time!
4. Very moisturizing.
5. Not a bad smell.
6. Good for all skin tones.

What I didn't like about it:
1. It was a little greasy. I was a tad fearful of rubbing up against something and the "bronze" color rubbing off. The plus side of the greasiness is that my skin still felt moisturized even after my shower!

Want It? Click here to visit Bikini Kitchen.com!

I received product for the purpose of this review only. All opinions are my own. No monetary compensation was received. Click here to view my Full Disclosure.


See you tomorrow for Win It Wednesday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs