Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Dianna from Sweet Lil Gator. Dianna hand paints & personalizes the cutest lil' plaques & frames!


Her inspiration:
" Starting my business was a "happy accident". It just so happened that while I was working as a teacher in an elementary school, several of my co-workers were expecting around the same time. Since I know how much I personally treasure gifts from the heart, I decided that it would be both economical and heartfelt (not to mention fun!) to hand paint gifts for the Mommies-to-Be. The personalized name plaques were a hit and soon it became somewhat of a tradition to see what I would create for each baby shower gift.

While many of the items I have in my shop are baby name plaques and frames, I enjoy working on special projects and have created items for people of all ages -- who doesn't love a personalized gift?! :) Recently one of my items was used in an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that will be aired soon!

I love the challenge of creating the perfect item for each of my customers and enjoy collaborating to come up with exactly what they are looking for. "

Want It? Click here to shop & The Gift Closet's readers enjoy a special promotion - free shipping on an item when you mention "The Gift Closet" in the buyer's notes. :)

Click here to check out the 2 giveaways currently going on @ The Gift Closet!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs