Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Bows 2 Cute. Bows 2 Cute specializes in bows for fine, thin, or barely there hair! My daughter has fine hair, so I'm always on the look out for a good bow for her.

Jamie is the Mom-prenuer behind Bows 2 Cute & here is her inspiration for her company:
"My daughter was born with very little hair. I was never a huge fan of headbands, especially because the store bought ones would leave marks on her head. When she was just about 9 months old and starting to grow hair, I began looking for clips online, but was shocked at how expensive they were. I decided then that I wanted to make those same quality and cute hair clips and bows for a more affordable cost to every day moms like myself. Bows2Cute specializes in bows for little ones with fine, thin, or barely there hair, but there are many different clip options and bow styles to suit newborns up to big girls!"

Want It? Click here to shop. Enjoy 15% off with code GIFTCLOSET good until next Friday 9/25/09. It will also be good on ClipTrendz.com too. Most of the clips on that site are the same, but it's geared more toward tweens and above and does have some exclusive items not on the Bows site.

Did you know you can email this post to a friend by clicking on the small white envelope below? Just a little tidbit I thought I'd share with ya! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs