Monday, September 14, 2009

Barley & Birch

Share

Hope you all had a great weekend! I would like to introduce you to a company I came across called Barley & Birch. On their site you will find organic shirts, pants, onesies, & hats for babies & kids. They sent me one of their t-shirts to review for my son, so here's the scoop!

This adorable tee comes in sizes sizes 2, 4, & 6. It is 100% certified organic cotton. Made sweatshop-free in the U.S.A. Printed with water-based, toxin-free inks.

What I like about this tee & Barley & Birch:
1.It is organic! We all have heard by now the effects we are having on our environment, so I am all about anything organic...including our clothing!
2. Very cute. Very unique.
3. Sizes are true...don't run large or too small.
4. I enjoyed perusing their site. It is fun, original, & informative.

What I didn't like about this tee & Barley & Birch:
1. I always try to include a negative in my review to keep it real! I enjoyed working w/ Barley & Birch, so no negatives there! The shirt did appear white in the picture, but when I received it it is actually more of a cream color. Otherwise, it is darling!

Want It? Click here to shop. And stay tuned for a giveaway from Barley & Birch later this month!

My giveaway for a $25 Gift Certificate to Bibs & Cribs ends tomorrow night. Click here to enter now!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs