Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's Tip - Gifts with Meaning

Share

Are you looking to give gifts this Christmas that have some meaning to them? I recently read not to give gift cards this year because of so many businesses closing down. And I personally have enjoyed shopping online with some of the great companies I have discovered this year through The Gift Closet. One of those companies is DaySpring.

I introduced you to DaySpring last week and some wonderful Christian Children's Products they make. (Click here to view that post and enter the giveaway.) And today I would like to show you some of their gorgeous Home Decor products!

This canvas wrap has a beautiful prayer for your home on it. I love the last verses which say, "We commit this house to You and we ask that You truly make it a home as we live, laugh, and love together."


Another product they have that I LOVE is this beautiful Tray w/ multiple inserts. You can change the inserts according to your mood or the season, etc. You can't really see it in these pictures but each insert has a beautiful Bible Verse on it. Love it!!!







I'm thrilled to have this Unique Metal Wall Hanging in my church foyer! This would make a gorgeous addition to any home or church.It measures about 2 1/2 ft tall and about 3 1/2 feet wide.


And for my Gift Closet readers DaySpring has offered a generous 25% off and FREE shipping on orders of over $40 through December 12!! Simply enter the code CLOSET25 upon checking out.

Would you like to see your button on my "Find Me Here" page? Please email me, I'd love to do a link exchange! ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs