Monday, November 17, 2008

Make It Monday - Homemade Chicken Soup

Share

Last year my sweet neighbor and friend, Lisa, brought over her Homemade Chicken Soup to my sick family. I am not much of a soup person, but I LOVED it! I seriously could not stop eating it!
My 2 year old has been battling a nasty cold and made me think of that yummy chicken soup again. I thought I would share the recipe so you'll have some "comfort food" to try next time you, or someone in your family, is feeling a little under the weather. ;)

Homemade Chicken Soup:

32 oz chicken broth
1 carrot
1 stalk of celery ( I omitted that)
1/2 cup uncooked egg noodles
1 cup shredded or cubed cooked chicken
pepper to taste

Heat broth, celery, and carrot to boil. Add chicken and noodles. Reduce to medium heat and cook 10 minutes or until tender.

Enjoy!



Interested in seeing your company on my Christmas @ The Gift Closet page? (Click on box above to view.) Please email me at heatherldt at bellsouth dot net (or click on the "Email Me" button on the right sidebar) for more information!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs