Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas @ The Gift Closet

Share

Welcome to Christmas @ The Gift Closet! Let this be your "go-to" guide for where to shop this Holiday Season. All of the companies listed here are run by hard-working female entrepreneurs. Not that I have anything against the men, but let's hear it for the ladies!! ~~claps & shouts!~~

Benefits of shopping from home and from this list of wonderful ladies:
1. Save gas!
2. Support lots of SAHM,WAHM, & Female Entrepreneurs
3. Give unique, custom handmade gifts!
4. Save time driving all over town shopping. (Well, that can be fun, but anyway!)
5. Help promote small businesses!

Let's shop!

AND....be sure to come back December 1-12 for my First Annual "Twelve Days of Christmas"! There will be a giveaway every day December 1-12 from 12 of these great companies listed below!!! ~Giddy!~
Photobucket
AJ'sBowtiquePhotobucket Ties for Tots ”Three





If you would like to see your company listed here please email me at heatherldt at bellsouth.net for more information.

9 comments:

queenb said...

I am so excited about your "Christmas at the Gift Closet". Your are really doing great with your blog, and I am so impressed with your creativeness and insight!

Thanks for offering it to all of the website venues and I am looking forward to being a part of it, and seeing what else you have in store.

Karen, at Lilybella

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi Renshaw said...

Ooohhh, I would love to be listed among your WAHM ... please let me know how.

Thanks,
Jodi
www.thishandmadelife.etsy.com

ListPlanIt said...

Sorry to leave a post here, but I have tried to email you 4 or 5 times and I keep getting a message saying that it has been blocked by your firewall. Not sure how to proceed.

Jen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com

Beth at Aunties said...

I am glad I found this informative and creative siteI will book mark it probably for Christmas!
~Beth

janetfaye said...

This is great!

Thank you!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Jill said...

Wow! Thanks for some Great gift-giving ideas :)

jenny said...

wow how neet and well i'm kidnapping your button to add to my site

elsmarlouamrman said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate the season! thanks for this chance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs