Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

Share

2 things for today. First is a site called Gagas.com. I rented my daughter's Easter dress from there, it was gorgeous!!! And now they are going out of business & selling all their beautiful dresses, accessories, tuxes & suits for boys, etc. Go check it out!

Secondly, I received an award last week from Nana's Box & am behind in accepting it! Thank you!!




Here are the RULES for the Award:

*Mention the blog that gave you the award and comment on their blog to let them know that you have posted their award. You also have to list 6 things you VALUE and 6 things you Don't VALUE. Lastly, you have to pass the award onto 6 other friends!

Six Things I Value:
1. My Faith.
2. Family.
3. Friends
4. Health
5. Food-tee-hee-hee!
6.My Time.

Six Things I DO NOT value:

1. Pessimists
2. Rude people.
3. Closed Minded People
4. Politics
5. Anyone who messes with my babies! ;)
6. Any type of abuse.

Six Blogs I Pass this Award to:
1. Kiki & Lele-Beautiful Jewelry!
2. Sweet Cheeky Designs-My blog designer..the best! ;)
3. Vintage Flea-A local artist who is creative beyond measure!
4. Thirty Handmade Days-Lots of fun & craft ideas!
5. Kari & Kijsa-Designers & Inspiration
6. A Year of Crockpotting-Need I say more?


Interested in promoting your business through Christmas @ The Gift Closet? Please click on the "Email Me" button on the Right sidebar. Thanks!


7 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Thank you so much!!! We are honored to be included!! What a great list of blogs!!
We want to reciprocate with a special award for you!! (one great gift deserves another!! Check by later today!!!)
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Happi Shopr said...

We have tons in common. love that we value the same things.

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Becky said...

Congrats on the award.

queenb said...

Great job, Heather. I have watched you grow in bounds and in in awe of what you get done in a week. You have inspired me.
Thanks for all the great info and fun contests. Keep up the great work.

kaylee8 said...

Congratulations of having such a great site!

Kiki and Lele said...

I am so behind... I just saw this. Thanks a ton for the award, it is Kiki & Lele's first ever award... I will surely make a post about it next week!

Leslee {Lele}

Kiki and Lele said...

Thank you so much! This is awesome! We've been busy birds, sorry we are just now seeing this. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Kacey {Kiki}

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs