Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday's Feature

Share

First of all....wishing you

Be safe & have fun!!!





Welcome to Friday's Feature! Every Friday I feature a spectacular company I have discovered and share it with you. So today, I would like to introduce you to Christy, creator of Better Home Interiors.
I originally was drawn to her site because of the Vinyl Lettering she offers. I don't know if you have discovered vinyl lettering yet, but it is pretty new down here in little old Georgia. And I love it! I have been waiting on my hubby to paint my shutters & front door black so I can put a little vinyl "Welcome" on my front door. (Hint, hint hubby if you are reading this!)


Vinyl Lettering isn't the only thing Better Home Interiors offers! She also offers these Snowman Plates...


Entertainment Centers..........


Furniture, Picture frames, Shelves, and the list goes on.
I asked Christy what inspired her to start her business and here is what she had to say...

"Better Home Interiors began nearly 6 years ago when my oldest son was just a baby. I knew that I wanted to stay at home with my children but I never wanted to give up the association with other adults. As women I think we need this to keep our sanity! I started with a fabulous line of furniture, accessories and some home decor. Once I got going I was hooked and have never looked back. Most of my business has been word of mouth advertising, just enough to keep busy in attempt to juggle business, home life and a growing family. This year we opened our business to online shopping www.BetterHomeInteriors.com and we have continued to add more furniture, decor, seasonal decorating and a full line of DIY craft kits. We have enjoyed the growth with the help of new vendors and fantastic and creative women and moms with the same passion. It's very rewarding to work with and support other women in their endeavors! We now work with a clientele all over the United States and Canada. Thank you to all of our current and future customers because we certainly couldn't do it without you and your support! As readers of The Gift Closet we offer to you a 10% discount on your order by using the discount code 'GiftCloset' when checking out as a thank you. "

So hop on over to Better Home Interiors and enjoy a 10% discount as a Gift Closet reader! Simply enter "GiftCloset" when checking out. And be sure to tell her I sent ya'!


Interested in a link exchange? Please email me...I won't bite! ;) heatherldt@bellsouth.net

See you tomorrow for Savin' on Saturday!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs