Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday's Feature, BOGO, & free shipping!!

Share

Today my very yummy feature is Creative Cakes and Cookies . And I do mean yummy! Jana is a local friend, but she does ship her tasty treats, so keep on drooling, I mean reading!

I have been lucky enough to taste her homemade cupcakes, cakes, cupcake cakes, Apple Cake, homemade doughnut holes, from scratch cinnamon rolls, and cookies...well....any chance I get! ;) I have had her make cakes, cupcake cakes, and cookies for both of my children's birthdays and have never been disappointed. The frosting on her cakes is to die for! After several requests, she has finally started shipping her delightful yummies...lucky for you! ;)

I asked Jana what inspired her to start her business & here is what she had to say...

"I remember as a child watching and helping my mom bake all the time. Then on our birthdays, she would always make a special cake to match the party theme. She is very talented and taught me a thing or two about cakes. Before I had my own children, I was a nanny for three boys and I made their birthday cakes. After having my own boys, I wanted to do the same thing for them. My boys are pretty fortunate to have the opportunity of trying new cookies all the time. Shortly after having made a few cakes, I had several friends encourage me to go into business for myself doing what I love. So here I am, making and creating cakes, cupcake cakes, and cookies. "


So hop on over to Creative Cakes & Cookies and see some of her adorable custom cakes and other goodies she has created.

And....Gift Closet readers can enjoy a "sweet" offer from Jana....Buy One Dozen Cookies, Get One Dozen Free Cookies and Free shipping until 11/1/08!!! YUMMY!

Upon placing your order, just tell her you are a Gift Closet reader and you will receive the BOGO offer as well as enjoy free shipping.



Interested in getting your company name in front of thousands of readers every month? Please email me for details to advertise on our main page.... heatherldt@bellsouth.net

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right. Her cakes are so cool. I love them.

mverno said...

cakes are cool

mverno said...

the gift closet

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

BEAUTIFUL CAKES..

Michele said...

What ADORABLE cakes!!! I love that first one, but the Sesame Street cake is my favorite! I love the colors, and it reminds me of the cakes my grandma used to make for all the grandkids for their birthdays. Great site!!

Happy Weekend!
Michele R.(CA)
luvkittysmeowmail@gmail.com

Beth said...

I'm lucky enough to get a sheet cake come out nice(maybe even tasty). I love to see cake talet!

Tina12312 said...

I love the her snowflake cake, so beautiful! Thank you!

judybrittle said...

The cakes are gorgeous. I just love the Teddy Bear cake.
judybrittle at aol dot com

Jessica @ Piece Of Me said...

The cakes are too cool. I would love to have one for my daughters first birthday.

Stacy said...

Those cakes are great!!

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Docia Lynn said...

What great cakes -- they look delicious. I love the teddy bear cake. I will visit her site.

klp1965 said...

awesome cakes i really love that bear :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs