Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

Share

First of all, let me say thank you if you are tuning into my new blog!
My friend Sandy informed me last year I was a Maven. I have to admit I had no idea what that was, so upon looking up the definition, here is what I found...
"A maven (also mavin) is a trusted expert in a particular field, who seeks to pass knowledge on to others."

Well, I certainly do not consider myself an expert on anything, but I do LOVE to pass knowledge, tips, ideas, etc. onto others. Did you watch that show, "Oprah's Big Give"? I know, I know. Oprah can be a bit controversial amongst Christians now due to her new "religion" she is supporting. Despite all that....I loved that show! I so wanted to be on it. I would LOVE to give away stuff to random people in need. Hence, my weekly giveaways on The Gift Closet! Wednesdays will be "Win it Wednesday"! So stay tuned for that.

Thanks again for tuning in & if you're a fellow maven, have an idea you would to share, would like to be featured, or have a product you'd like to giveaway, let me know! I'm all about helping others, giving goodies away, & having a whole lotta' fun doing it!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

sounds fun! I love Tip Junkie and RIMD sites......I'll have to check the others out.

Trish said...

I don't know if you are planning on keeping this basic template or if you are going to change it to something else. I've been playing around in photoshop and doing some custom templates, and I'd love to help you out if you would like! I also learned how to turn it into a 3 column template and how to make a button. Good luck on your new site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs