I'm always up for trying out new hair accessories, how 'bout you? I got the chance to try out a Lilla Rose Flexi Clip and would like to introduce you to Lilla Rose today!
Lilla Rose offers unique, comfortable, & strong hair accessories such as the Flexi Clip, bobby pins, hair badges, headbands, hair bands, sticks, earrings, & much more! Jennifer Allen is the independent consultant hosting this giveaway today & here is her inspiration for becoming a consultant w/ Lilla Rose:
"Lilla Rose has the most awesome hair product I have ever used, the Flexi Clip! No more headaches, no more pins, no more plastic claws! Our Clip is different from other hair accessories because of the following features: Our clip is ornate: beautifully designed in a multitude of colors; it is amazingly flexible which most items of it’s kind are not; it is one-piece so you do not have to worry about losing a piece of it; the Flexi Clip is also very durable and finally, it locks so the pin does not slip out. Our flexible clip will fit in just about any thickness of hair. We have six sizes: mini’s, extra small, small, medium, large, and extra large.
My hair is silky and of medium thickness. Pony tails can give me headaches. Barrettes would end up falling down leaving me constantly re-doing my hair. Unless my hair was wet it would slide out of most claws or droop. Again leaving me needing to re-do the hair throughout the day. The Flexi Clip’s provide stylish pain free hair do's for everyday, and elegance for special occasions.
What I like about it:
1. It is pretty & sturdy. So nice to use instead of a rubber band!
2. They come in different sizes. It depends on your hair texture and length. You can click here for sizing info and styling options!
3. SO comfortable! It felt like nothing was in my hair, yet it was holding it back quite well!
4. Easy to use.
5. Many styles to choose from.
6. Reasonably priced.
What I didn't like about it:
Want It? Click here to visit Jennifer's Lilla Rose site.
How to enter to win a Flexi Clip up to $15 of your choice:
1. Click here to visit Lilla Rose and tell what style you like best. Be sure to include your email address if it is not on your profile in your comment.
~Leave a seperate comment for each entry~
1. Follow Lilla Rose on Facebook by clicking here.
2. Follow Lilla Rose on Twitter by clicking here.
1. Vote for my newest blog, A Real Housewife in Georgia, in the Mom Central Grant Program by clicking here.
1. Snag my blog bling for your site!