Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's Feature

Share

A big hello to one of newest sponsors, My Obsession! My Obsession offers Sterling Silver Jewelry. They have a huge selection of inspirational jewelry, rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets! Their products are 100% guaranteed to be pure .925 sterling silver. New items arriving daily. I received FOUR necklaces from them to review & giveaway the other day! They come packaged in a nice black box and each necklace was in a little black velvet bag in the box. Shipping was super fast and best of all the prices are very reasonable. This site would make a great place to get a Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Birthday Gift!
Click here to visit My Obsession.
Click here to check out the 4 necklaces I am currently giving away from My Obsession!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs