Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Yummy Valentine's Treats!

Share

I am a foodie. I especially love sweets and chocolate. And even more so....Raspberry Chocolate! YUM!! One of my favorite desserts at Disney World is the Raspberry Chocolate Milkshake at Le Celliers. MMMM....So when I came across these little lovelies I had to share!!

Raspberry Chocolate Meringue Kisses from Whatever DeeDee Wants....


And they are so pretty too!!

Check out these cute Rice Krispy Valentine Treats at Skip to My Lou.

My daughter would have a fit over these! What lies inside these little goodies? Oreo cookies! Found these yummies at Bakingdom.


Thank God for women who create stuff like this, huh? ~tee-hee-hee~

See you tomorrow for Win It Wednesday! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs