Monday, January 24, 2011

Make It Monday - Valentine's Day Class Party Ideas

Share

I know, I know. It's still a few weeks away. I'm trying to be on top of the game this year and get started early. I am Room Mom for my daughter's class and need to get organized! For her class party I found some cute, inexpensive, and fun ideas for the kids!

First, we are going to let the kids decorate heart shaped sugar cookies. You can buy fun Valentine's sprinkles, etc. Put them in bowls in the center of the table w/ a spoon in it. They made need some adult help, but if they use the spoons for dipping it will eliminate having the kids put their hands in the food.

We also will be playing Valentine's Bingo. I got the idea for this at Tip Junkie's Valentine Blog.

I already purchased my Candy Hearts for the class to use for this. If you are trying to save money (who isn't these days?) you can print off a copy on white card stock and make copies of it. Cute and fun, huh?

Last but not least we'll have lots of yummy food and drinks for the kiddos!

Got any Valentines Party Ideas? Please email me so I can share your ideas w/ fellow Gift Closet readers! :)

Psssttt.....If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my email updates! ~wink~

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thanks for stopping by! What a fun blog you have! I think that valentine party will be a blast for her class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs