Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do you have one of these?

Share

I always love to support and promote other Business Owners, especially Mom-prenuers and Female Entrepreneurs! And I really love it when ya'll support me back! ~wink~ Hence, my "Buttons" tab at the top of the page, and my shameless bribes in asking you to "proudly display The Gift Closet button" as part of extra entries on some of my giveaways. If you have a blog or site, I would love love love for you to snag my button and post it on your sidebar or anywhere on your site. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours! tee-hee-hee :)

Grab this button:
The Gift Closet


Have you been a Friday's Feature, mentioned on The gift Closet, or hosted a giveaway here? Please feel free to snag this button for your site/blog:

Grab this button:
Featured Button


Have you won something on The gift Closet before? Please post this button on your site or blog:
Grab this button:
Featured Button


Thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate it and would love to support your business as well! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs