Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday's Feature - Debi Coules Romantic Art

Share

Debi Coules has always had a love for painting. A few years ago she started painting old vintage & antique furniture and oils on canvas. Before long she began getting requests for custom work. She tries to evoke a feeling of romance in all that she paints. Debi's work can be found in homes and shops across America, Asia, & Europe. Her work has also been showcased in the magazine, "Romantic Homes".

Her inspiration:
"Oh my gosh….. what has inspired me to do what I am doing today…well many things! My love for anything French, Shabby Chic, Cottage, Roses and the Romantic, certainly has played a key role. Deciding to have a family I would also say was another contributing factor. Wanting to stay home and be a Mom , still paint canvases, furniture and unique one of a kind items, which I just love to do, starting my own website seemed to be the perfect way to do what I love and bring in an income as well. I feel very blessed and am grateful for everyday that I wake up and can create something that will bring someone else joy! I hope you can visit me at my website as the holidays grow near, hopefully you will find that special gift you just can’t pass by! Custom work always welcomed. I hope to see you soon!"

Want It? Click here to visit DebiCoules.com. Gift Closet readers will enjoy a 15% discount!

Pssst.....I offer affordable ad spots on my sidebar. Email me for more info. :) Heatherldt@bellsouth dot net

P.S. Congrats to #5 the prickly pinecone - winner of the Anne O Boutique giveaway!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs