Monday, August 9, 2010

Make It Monday-Brunch/Breakfast Foods

Share

Today was the 1st day of school for us. I have a 2nd grader & a child going into Pre-K/ "all-day" school for the 1st time. I'm usually relieved when school starts & ready for the sibling rivalry to stop....However.......this year I was actually kinda sad. Summer went by way too fast for me. I still have the baby at home to keep me occupied, MOPS, Bible Study, & of course volunteering at the school.

I planned a Back-To-School Brunch for Moms today to come and either celebrate the freedom, or have a "Boo-hoo" breakfast. It went well & we had a great time. Lots of yummy food. So..today I wanted to share some yummy brunch/breakfast foods w/ you....

I couldn't resist sharing this recipe for homemade apple butter from Mamalicious Finds. I LOVE Apple Butter & this would be so tasty to serve w/ biscuits, crackers, cinnamon raisin toast, bagels, etc.


Morning Buns from BirthdayGirlBlog. Mmmm.....Need I say more?

When my little blueberry bush in the backyard starts giving me blueberries I'd love to try this Blueberry Crumb Cake from The Pioneer Woman....yum!!

What is your favorite breakfast/brunch food?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs