Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday's Feature - I Am Wicked Cheap

Share


Who doesn't like to save a buck, especially in this economy? "I Am Wicked Cheap" is a site to find coupons, freebies, steals, and deals.

Mom-preneur Alicia's inspiration for I Am Wicked Cheap:
"I have always had a lot of coupon love..and will talk about my deals and steals with anyone who will listen! I began following coupon blogs about a year and a half ago and quickly learned how to find deals myself. I started a group on Facebook to share these deals, coupons, and freebies with my friends. One night I decided to buy a url and the rest is history!
Fun facts about me:
I am almost finished with my second M.S., I have a super human sense of smell, I love to paint (walls, not pictures), and I had 4 kids in 4 years!"

Click here to visit I Am Wicked Cheap!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs