One thing I do that drives my husband crazy is leave myself notes all over the house. I am a very visual person so if it's out of sight, it's out of mind. So a notepad is always something I love to get! Yup, I'm a simple girl. :)
I'm excited to share a review & giveaway w/ you today of a company called San Lori. San Lori is a paper lover's dream! They offer decorative stationary... fill-in invitations, thank you notes, "roller" coasters...
photo boxes, kid's items...& so much more!
I received the Laurel Notepad to review. This Laurel notepad's cover is white with a black lace pattern. The cover is threaded with a black satin ribbon. It is 5" x 5" and approximately 250 writing sheets.
What I like about the notepad & San Lori:
1. Tons of choices and colors to choose from. A huge variety of products.
2. Great prices.
3. Their products are pretty enough to leave out on your desk or counter.
4. They would make a great gift for Mom, teacher, bridesmaids, grandmother, birthday, graduation, etc.
5. It came in this nice little black tray ( which could be re-purposed later for something else...to hold trinkets, jewelry, etc.) It also had my name monogrammed on it. Love it!!!
6. Items can be personalized.
7. Quick shipping.
What I didn't like:
1. Couldn't find anything I didn't like about it. I am bookmarking this site & will def be shopping here next time I need a gift, and have already told several friends about it!!
Want It? Click here to shop San Lori.
Win It! How to enter to win a stationary item of your choice from San Lori:
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email address if it is not visible on your profile.
2. Not a blogger? Email me your entry & tell me you are entering the "San Lori" giveaway & I will enter you in. :)
(Come back and leave an additional comment for each extra entry.)
1. "Fan" San Lori on Facebook by clicking here for 1 extra entry.
2. Follow San Lori on Twitter by clicking here for 1 extra entry.
3. Sign up for San Lori's newsletter. Click here to go to the home page. The newsletter sign up is at the bottom right hand corner.
Giveaway ends Thursday July 29, 2010 @ midnight.
Winner will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond. This blog bares no responsibility for the delivery of this prize.
P.S. The winner of the Dallas Daisy Ring Giveaway is #24 FDP4life. Congrats!
P.P.S. Looking for ways to promote your biz on The Gift Closet? I'm currently offering a special for advertising on my main page sidebar. Email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net for more info.
P.P.S.S.! :) Comments left w/ links to your site will not be posted. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to promote your site on The Gift Closet.