Monday, July 5, 2010

Make It Monday-Desserts w/ Fruit

Share

I hope you all had a great Holiday weekend. We had lots of pool time, lots of good time w/ friends, and are totally wiped out!

I wanted to share a few yummy recipes w/ you today! Can you guess what I'm craving......

Mmmm.....Blackberry Dumpling Cobbler....sorry folks. This one had to be removed due to copyright issues. :(


Check out this Triple Decker Strawberry Cake I found at "From Chapel Hill to Chickenville".


Oh. My. Goodness.



Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies from Picky Palate. I love raspberry and any kind of chocolate so this is right up my alley!


Did you guess? I have a major craving for sweets right now! Not a good time to be looking at all these fabulous recipes! Well....looks like I'm off to do some munching!

See you tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs