Monday, June 14, 2010

Make It Monday

Share

Thanks for your concern & comments about fixing my computer. I'm working at lightning fast speed this AM before it drops the connection again. Bellsouth is supposed to come work on it today...it is still not fixed.


Enough of my problems, and onto some healthy recipes for you! I've been on a bit of a health kick lately w/ it being swimsuit season and all. Here are a few I thought looked healthy & tasty too.


Pecan & Dijon Crusted Chilean Sea Bass Over Zucchini Slaw from the Picky Palate.





Yum! Part of my hindrance to eating healthier is that my family is super picky. My husband does not eat veggies at all.....never has. (Speaking of him, it's our 13 anniversary today...yay for us! :)

What's a girl to do? Cook 2 meals every night? I don't think so! I usually try to cook at least 1 veggie for me, but I so would love to eat really healthy each night. ~Sigh~


Looking for a healthy potato chip? Check out these Homemade Garlic and Olive Oil Baked Chips!


Here is a recipe I discovered last year on Oprah.com and have been using it and loving it. Yum!Mushroom Quesadillas on Whole Wheat Tortillas





Hope you enjoyed these tasty & healthy recipes!

P.S. I have an opening next week for my Friday's Feature. Do you have a business you would like featured or so you know of someone you'd like to see highlighted on The Gift Closet? Don't be shy...give me a shout! Email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net. Thanks!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs