Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CSN Stores Reviews

Share

Ever heard of CSN Stores? They have the largest selection and amount of online stores I have ever seen! You literally could spend hours perusing their sites & products. I have not been disappointed with any of their products yet either! I received a.......


McGowan Tuftop Marble Cutting Board $19.95

I chose this cutting board because plastic ones seem to wear out so quickly. I'm thinking Marble will hold up much longer.

Here is what I like about the McGowan Tuftop Marble Cutting Board:

1. Pretty enough to leave out on your counter. You could also use it as a serving tray.
2. Good size - 12" W x 9" D
3. Don't have to worry about it breaking or having a lot of scratch marks or stains on it due to it being marble.
4. Can use as a trivet as well. It is made to withstand heat from dishes direct form the oven.
5. McGowan provides a 3 year warranty.

What I didn't like about it:
1. Nothing. A very nice cutting board with multiple uses!

Click here to view this cutting board and other great items at CSN Stores.

I also received this toaster to review.....

Proctor-Silex 4- Slice Chrome / Black Toaster $24.99


The toaster I had was a white 2-slice small toaster with the plastic melted off the sides and it was less than a year old. Lesson learned...invest in a decent toaster if you are going to use it daily! :)

What I like about this Proctor-Silex 4-Slice Chrome Black Toaster:
1. Cool Wall Sides. This was important to me w/ small children around.
2. I like the "updated" look of it. It is nice enough to leave out on your counter if you need to.
3. 4 slice toaster and the slots are wide enough for bagels.
4. "Toast Boost" feature lifts the pieces higher so it is easier for you to pull out.
5. Has an auto shut-off feature as well.
6. Evenly heated the food.

What I didn't like about it:
1. It was larger than I expected & the cord was kind of short. You need to be able to plug it in close to the wall to use it. Otherwise, it's a great product, and I would still recommend it! :)

Want It? Click here to visit CSN Stores.

Psstt......I'm starting a new giveaway tomorrow and another on Thursday that you won't want to miss. See you tomorrow!! ~Giddy~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs