Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday's Tip-Save Money on Meds

Share

Tell me I'm not he only one who has done this before. I, or one of my children, are feeling under the weather so I call the Dr and make an appointment. I drop the $20 co-pay, plus a ridiculous amount on meds to get well. Come home & realize you already have that same medicine in your cabinet, or something that would have served the same purpose. Ugh!
Well, I finally got tired of that, so now when I go to the Dr for a sick appointment, I try to take a list of any meds (old prescriptions or OTC stuff), with me to see if I can use anything I already have on hand. Saves you money and saves you from having 5 decongestants on hand that you end up throwing out cuz they expire before getting used!

Click below to follow The Gift Closet on Twitter! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs