Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Support Mom-preneurs

Share

If you haven't checked out my "Need a Gift" page lately then you are missing out on some great Mom-prenuers to support and shop with. The latest being Charitable Creations Jewelry.

Charitable Creations Jewelry offers one of a kind, personalized and hand stamped artisan jewelery . What I love the most about this is 10% of her sales go to a charity of your choice!

Here is the inspiration behind it:
"As a proud mother of two wonderful boys, I have spent the last 18 years raising a family. During that time I spent my free time designing jewelry for family and friends. Now that my children are older, I have taken my talent and love for all things simple and beautiful and in August of 2009 I started Charitable Creations Jewelry. I enjoy creating simple and stylish designs that help women feel beautiful. I also believe in giving and helping others when you can and that is why 10% of sales are donated to charities. I also believe people should have choices, especially when it comes to who they help, so I decided to let my customers have a say as to what charity the 10% from their order will be donated to.
When it comes to my designs, I have a wide range of tastes and enjoy working with many different types of materials. My favorite metals to work with are sterling silver and copper. I use a wide variety of semi-precious gemstones in my designs from turquoise to sapphires to freshwater pearls. I also love designing rings, as this has always been my favorite jewelry piece. I use only the highest quality materials in my designs and if I won't wear it, I won't sell it!
At Charitable Creations Jewelry you will always find a collection of one of a kind handmade jewelry that all make perfect gifts for your friends and family. And don't forget yourself, we all need a gift for ourselves every now and then. Because all of my jewelry is handmade when ordered, you will always receive a one a of kind work of art that you or that special someone will cherish for years to come."

Want It? Click here to shop.

Interested in a link exchange? Email me to do a swap! heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs