I recently shared w/ you that I am honored to be a Bravado Ambassador Mama! Bravado Designs, the brand synonymous with nursing women and their success for eighteen years, now has a new line of nursing bras and tanks called Basics by Bravado. I had the opportunity to review one of their nursing bras, and will be giving away a nursing tank and Breastfeeding bravado DVD to one lucky reader! They also are having a Basics by Bravado “Spot a Mom” sweepstakes in which participating moms will be entered to win $500 worth of must-have items for your baby! Here’s how you can enter:
- Find the nearest Target store in your area offering Basics by Bravado nursing wear (a complete store listing can be found on the site).
- Visit the store and snap some pics of yourself finding the Basics by Bravado store display.
- Email your photo, along with your name and contact details to email@example.com.
First, I would like to share with you my review of the body silk seamless nursing bra they sent me. I nursed both of my children for one year each, and am currently nursing my 3 month old 3rd child. So...I've worn quite a few nursing bras in my day! ;)
Here is what I like about this Stella Nursing Bra by Basics by Bravado:
1. Molded foam cup offers a seamless silhouette.
2. Very stretchy material. This is great cuz you can grow with it. You can wear it while you are pregnant, right through nursing.
3. SO comfortable!!!
4. Definitley has a silky feel, as it claims.
5. A great t-shirt bra for sure.
6. Removable foam cups give you the option of a thicker cup lining to hide nipples and breast pads when you need it.
7. A great fit, comfortable to sleep in, no underwire.
What I didn't like about the Stella Nursing Bra:
1. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the clips are pretty high up, almost to my shoulder. With certain shirts it's kind of hard to reach.
I also feel "minimized", if that makes sense. It is really doing its job of holding the "girls" in and keeping them in place!
Here is what I am giving away...
1. The essential Nursing Bra Tank
This nursing tank is a White 36 D/DD/E. It could pass for a regular tank top for sure! Super cute & stylish, with a built-in bra. Ideal for breastfeeding and great for pregnancy. It has cushioned adjustable straps, discreet clips, flattering hip length that covers your tummy but doesn't cling, and super stretchy, yet retains its shape.
2. Breastfeeding with Bravado DVD. This DVD teaches a new Mom to breastfeed, has tips from a board certified lactation consultant, and more!
How to enter to win the Nursing Tank & DVD:
1. Leave a comment here to win. Be sure to include your email address as that is the only way I notify winners.
2. EXTRA ENTRY: Go to their site by clicking here, listen to "Why Bravado Designs Started", come back here, and leave an additional comment telling me why they started.
3. Contest ends Tuesday March 2 @ midnight & is open to US residents only.
The winner of the $75 Blog Makeover from Beautify My Blog is #17 Wendy. Congrats!