The winner of the $30 GC to Lora Elizabeth Jewelry is #18 Braley Mama. I am wearing my Lora Elizabeth necklace as we speak & love it!! Congrats to Braley Mama!
This week there will be 3 winners again! Each one will receive a girl & boy collection of Shrinkable Skins! Never heard of it? Well, here's the scoop.
These are Baby Bottle Covers and Sippy Covers from Shrinkable Skins. These innovative and decorative wraps transform bottles and sippy cups from blandly boring to colorfully creative in less than a minute.All it takes is a hair dryer, some kids ready for excitement, and a Shrinkable Bottle Cover!
They sent me a girl & boy set to review, and here are my thoughts on them:
1. What a cute idea! These are a fun way to spruce up your cups.
2. Each packet had 6 covers & 3 designs in it and are affordably priced.
3. Would make a cute addition to a birthday or shower gift.
4. Easily removable & replaceable.
5. Dishwasher safe & FDA approved.
What I didn't like about Shrinkable Skins:
1. It didn't adhere very tightly to my cup & slipped off pretty easily. You would probably need to use one of your wider cups or bottles or a "curvier" cup like the one pictured below to avoid that.
Want It? Click here to shop.
Win It! How to enter to win a set of boys & girls Shrinkable Skins....3 winners!
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email address if it is not on your profile.
2. EXTRA ENTRY: Tweet this giveaway. Leave an additional comment here letting me know you did so.
3. EXTRA ENTRY: Post about this giveaway on Facebook & leave an additional comment here letting me know you did so.
4. Contest ends Tuesday January 26, 2010 @ midnight.