I'm back from a much needed break! I hope your Christmas was Merry & New Year Happy! My sweet little baby is now 5 weeks old, and the 2 other kiddos are adjusting well. We had a wonderful Christmas & it's now back to reality. Back to school, back to work. ~~Sigh~~
I would like to share with you a review & GIVEAWAY on some new products today! I had the opportunity to review the new line of Earth-Friendly bags from Ecotools, by Alicia Silverstone.
Launching in December 2009 at Walgreens and Target stores, the line includes a complete set of five cosmetic bags, ranging from a brush bag with a brush set to an overnight bag. Each bag is produced with a natural hemp material and uses a recycled PET lining.
What I liked about these Eco-Tools bags:
1. The 5 Piece Brush Set & Bag is my favorite. Priced at $15.99 it comes with 4 brushes. Also in the bag is a coupon & tips from Alicia Silverstone on how to get the most out of each brush. There is a finishing brush, blush brush, angles eye brow brush, & lash & brow groomer. The packaging of the set is made from 30% post-consumer recycled content. I love the natural colors & look of the brushes. It comes in a handy little zippered pouch and a spot for each brush, with a clear pocket on the other side.
2. My 2nd favorite bag is the Cosmetic Bag. All of the bags are earth friendly in that they are
- Made with natural hemp material.
- Lining is made with recycled plastic (PET).
- Floral design is printed with non-toxic inks.
- Hangtags printed on tree-free stone paper.
3. Another bag I will definitely use is the Train Case. It is only $14.99. It has a zip top. I love the removable clear compartment inside. It just Velcros in & out of the bag...very convenient!
4. And the last bag, which I have 3 extras to give away!!! - is the Overnight Bag. It retails for $19.99 & is the largest of the bags. It is still compact enough for traveling & has 2 clear removable small bags on 1 side, and a large clear zippered compartment on the other. I LOVE the idea of the removable compartments!
What I didn't like about the Eco-Tools bags by Alicia Silverstone:
1.As far as the quality of these bags, you can't beat it. Lots of great features in each bag & eco-friendly too! I personally, don't care for the look of the bags, but that's just a personal thing. I'd like a more sleek design & color. But if you like eco-friendly quality, functional, products, you will love these bags!!
Want It? Click here to visit Eco-Tools Website.
Win It! I am giving away 3 of the #4 bag above, the $19.99 Overnight Bag! How to enter to win:
1. Simply leave a comment here to enter. Be sure you include your email address if it is not on your profile. Winners will ONLY be contacted via email.
2. For an EXTRA entry, leave an additional comment & let me know your favorite thing about The Gift Closet. A little feedback, please. ;)
3. Contest ends Sunday January 10, 2010 @ midnight & is open to US residents only.
See you tomorrow for Tuesday's Tip!