Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Appleseed Gifts. You may remember a bit about them from my review on her beautiful "Blue Skies' bracelet she sent me. Very nice piece!

Ginger is the Mom-preneur behind this little biz. She makes jewelry, keychains, bible/book marks, and bath and body products.

Here is her inspiration:
"I started Appleseed because I wanted a good way to sell my jewelry online, but wanted more...I wanted to be able to share recipes, thoughts, other great crafts, decor tips...and so on."

Want It? Click here to shop. Gift Closet readers will receive buy 1 get one half off. Simply email Ginger your order and she will invoice you through paypal with the discount pricing. :)

Become a fan of The Gift Closet on Facebook by clicking below. Have a great weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs