Monday, January 25, 2010

Appleseed Gifts Review

Share

Got the cutest little bracelet in the mail last week to review from Appleseed Gifts! Ginger is the Mom-preneur behind this little biz. She makes jewelry, keychains, bible/book marks, and bath and body products.

She sent me this "Blue Skies" bracelet....


What I like about my Appleseed Gifts "Blue Skies" bracelet:
1. Super cute & original.
2. I expected it to be just a stretchy bracelet, but it had a pretty little silver-plated eyelet clasp on it.
3. Quality!
4. Great price!

What I didn't like about my Appleseed Gifts bracelet:
1. Honestly, nothing. Great prices & a wide variety of jewelry to choose from.

Want It? Click here to shop.

Click here to check out other Mom-prenuers on my "Your Gift Closet" page!

1 comments:

Braley Mama said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. I can't believe how great her prices are!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs