Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Arrival Coming Soon

Share

Hey Gift Closet readers! Just wanted to let you know that while I am not due until December 23, our little baby is trying to make an early arrival already. I am on modified bedrest & they expect him to arrive within the next few weeks. So, if I fall off the face of the earth, don't blog, don't answer your emails for a few days, you can guess I'm at the hospital! Please say a prayer he will be healthy no matter when he arrives! Thanks & God Bless! :)

5 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

I will absolutely remember you. Our twins were born at 30 weeks this time last year. They are doing well and you would never know they were that early. Little Mama was on bedrest for a couple of weeks as well. She is doing well also. We will be anxiously awaiting pics.

Kristin said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you. My baby girl was born last December and I cannot believe her first birthday will be here so soon!! Thank you for featuring me a while ago with the fall decorations. So exciting to see!

Gosfam said...

Not fun for the bedrest, but very exciting for your little one to enter the world. Good Luck with everything.

A and E's Momma said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am currently going throught Hyperemesis with my pregnancy. I have been doing my best to take it easy. Believe me, I know its easier said than done. Remember one thing; it will be all worth it in the end. Best of luck to you and your family.

God bless

Rachel said...

I'll pray you get the rest you need and that your baby holds off as long as possible.

I'm due 2 days after you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs