I am so excited to share a review & giveaway with you for a fun Holiday tradition today from Elfing Around!
Elfing Around is not just a Christmas toy, but a fun Christmas experience. The 12-inch plush elves “visit” all the children on Santa’s Nice List for the 12 days before Christmas. The elves have to be still during the day, but are very adventuresome at night. Each morning your child will awake with the wonder and excitement of trying to find out exactly what their silly elf was up to the night before. Your child may find their elf is hiding; or had a snowball fight; or was up watching a movie, complete with popcorn; or has taken it upon his/herself to re-decorate the tree!
Each elf comes with all the ideas and letters to complete 12 adventures. The elf will go home with Santa on Christmas Eve.
This tradition started in Norway, Denmark, Germany and Iceland. You can read more about it by clicking here.
What I like about Elfing Around:
1. While I haven't actually started the tradition yet since it's still November, I am really looking forward to this & think it will be lots of fun for the whole family.
2. The Elfing Around package came w/ lots of goodies including a letter from Herbie the Elf personalized to each of your children.
3. Plenty of instructions & ideas for you as the parent to do w/ the elf or elves.
4. I got a girl elf for my daughter, a boy one for my son. They are really cute & 12" tall.
5. Several other letters from the Elf to the kids including an "I'm here" & "See you next year". Also, a nice Wish list & cute envelopes for the kids to send their wish lists to Santa!
What I didn't Like about Elfing around:
1. Honestly, nothing. It was comparatively priced & I was pleasantly surprised with all you get w/ it.
Want It? Click here to visit Elfing Around.
Win It! How to enter to win a boy or girl elf from Elfing Around!
1. Leave a comment here & be sure to include your email address. That is the only way I contact winners.
2. For an EXTRA entry, tweet about this giveaway & come back here letting me know you did so.
3. For another EXTRA entry, link to this post on Facebook & come back here letting me know you did so.
4. Contest ends Sunday November 15, 2009 @ midnight & is open to US residents only.