Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is Lora Elizabeth Stamped Jewelry...you'll love it!


Her jewelry is made of sterling-silver, genuine leather and pure swarovski crystals. Many pieces are hand-cut, filed, stamped, oxidized and polished.

Her inspiration:
"My husband is a general contractor and with the slowing in the housing market, I began looking for work. As I filled out applications and interviewed for jobs, my heart ached at the thought of being away from my four young children during the day. I decided to turn my passion for hand-stamped jewelry into a way to help support our family and I've been thrilled with the results. I love to be able to stay at home and stamp away with children playing at my feet (or getting into a huge mess in the next room.) I feel that my hand-stamped, sterling jewelry says so much about the person wearing it. Whether it be their children's or grandchildren's names, a favorite motto or just one word, such as "hope."

Want It? Click here to shop & receive free shipping by selecting "store pickup" then put "The Gift Closet" in the comment section. Enjoy!! :)

Grab this button:
The Gift Closet

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs