Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

First, I have several lucky winners to announce. The winner of the bracelet from Beadalicious Jewelry by Danica is #34 Cheryl
The winners of the 2 "Busy Mom's Devotions To Go" Books are #3 Monica Jensen & #19 Ed
Congrats!

Today I am featuring Baby Bug Creations. Ashley Beal is the owner of Baby Bug Creations & she makes Diap & Wipe Cases, Wet Bags, Nursing Covers, tutus, & much more! She was kind enough to send me a pair of Bug Legs to review. These were not around when my kids were small & I think they are a wonderful idea! With my little one on the way I look forward to getting lots more use out of these. Bug Legs can be used under pants to prevent gapping & wind getting to the baby, with just a diaper for quicker diaper changes or under a skirt for added cuteness! These are so great for middle of the night diaper changes with newborns! They're also great for when your little one is crawling on the carpet- they protect their little knees from rug burns! They will fit most babies from NB-2yrs, depending on the chunkiness. ~wink~

What I like about the Bug Legs:
1. They protect baby's knees when crawling.
2. They are long enough to cover even the longest little legs.
3. They are functional, yet cute at the same time.
4. Lots of fabrics to choose from.

What I didn't like about Bug Legs:
1. Nothing, they are too cute!

Ashely's inspiration for Baby Bug Creations:
"When I was pregnant with my 2nd son, I wanted to stay home with my boys but finances wouldn't allow it. I knew if I wanted to be able to be a "stay at home mom" I needed to find something to do to bring in some extra income. While I was debating what to do, a close friend whom I had made letters for suggested I see what people thought of personalized letters. & That's where it all began!

What I do:
I create personalized custom items for moms & babies- if you need something to spruce up the nursery or want boutique quality items but can't afford the outrageous prices. That's what I am here for! Everything on my site also makes a great gift for new parents or for the mom-to-be. Who doesn't like getting a unique gift?"

Want it? Click here to shop.Discount to readers: TGC10 for 10% off or free shipping- whichever is cheaper!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs