Thursday, June 25, 2009

Custom Playhouses

Share

One of my new fav blogs is Design Dazzle. I was perusing it a while back & came across some of the neatest playhouses I have ever seen. I wanted to share a few with you.

A neighborhood market. I think all the kids would want to shop here!

A little girl's dream come true.


And for the more eco-friendly minded peeps out there...

You can see more playhouses on Design Dazzle by clicking here. Are these not too cool?

Interested in hosting a giveaway on The Gift Closet? Email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net.

1 comments:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh WOW!!! Makes my mind start to dream ... my kids would LOVE any of these! Who wouldn't? too adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs