Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Feature

Share

My feature today is one of my sponsors, and someone I have enjoyed working with, Tiffany, from Wear The Earth.

Wear The Earth offers Fashion Forward, Eco Friendly Clothing, Handbags, & much more!

I asked Tiffany what inspired her to start Wear The Earth & here is what she had to say:

"My inspiration was the birth of my daughter in 2004. My husband and I had always tried to be eco-conscious, we recycled, brought our own bags to the grocery store, updated old appliances with Energy rated appliances when needed, donated old furniture/clothing etc. Something clicked for me when my daughter was born that made me more aware of what I was going to leave behind and what would be left for her. I left the work force to stay home with her and that was a huge decision I never thought I would be “a stay-home-mom”. It was not in the cards for me. After the first year I needed something for myself and so I started toying with ideas and business opportunities that would allow me to be home with her and still have something for myself. So, 4 years later I decided to form Wear The Earth. For me the website is more than just an ecommerce site. Through our email community we send monthly Eco-tips and a newsletter. In my local community I offer educational seminars on the advantages of sustainable clothing and Organic farming. I guarantee that the clothing you find on our site is Sweatshop free and manufactured with the least impact possible on the environment that is my commitment to my customers."

Want it? Click here to shop. Use the code
GIFT10 to receive 10% off your order through June 30!

Would you like to advertise on my Right sidebar & get your product in front of thousands of readers? Please email me at heatherldt @ bellsouth dot net for more info.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs