Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bunny Slippers

Share

I don't know about you, but I don't like cold feet. In the Winter time especially, you will find me running around the house in my slippers. That is why I was excited for the opportunity to review these adorable Bunny Slippers!


BunnySlippers.com offers all things bunny slipper related! In addition to their selection of bunny slippers, they offer a variety of animal slippers, novelty slippers, stuffed animals and other unique gifts.

What I like about my Bunny Slippers:
1. So soft!
2. Super cute & fun. My kids have enjoyed trying to "flop" around in them too!
3. High quality & overstuffed.
4. Non-slip soles.

More cute slippers they offer.....

What I didn't like about my Bunny Slippers:
1. I have very narrow feet, so I had a hard time keeping them on.
2. The price may be out of your budget, but they really are good quality, over-stuffed slippers.


Love these grizzly bear claws!


Want it? Click here to shop @ Bunny Slippers!

What's your favorite slipper?

2 comments:

kado! said...

Those are cute! I love that the slippers have a "sole" on them too...I love my slipper socks with grippers...& really ♥ my Victoria's Secret slippers that pull up to your knees and are knit...they make me feel like I'm on some Alpine Vcation....ahhh!

Gwenn Mitchell said...

I love the dog slippers. These are just too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs